- 641
If you're capable of arson,
你有本事纵火
- 642
obviously you're capable of breaking and entering.
就有本事破门而入
- 643
I don't know what you're talking about. Mrs. Huber.
我不知道你在说什么
- 644
I suppose you destroyed it.
我猜你一定把它销毁了吧
- 645
Again, I don't know what you're talking about,
再说一遍 我不清楚你在说什么
- 646
but... yeah, I did.
但是 没错 我是把它毁了
- 647
I was going to keep your secret.
我本来会替你保守秘密的
- 648
It's a shame you couldn't trust me.
可惜你不信任我
- 649
You're a piece of work. Do you know that?
你真是麻烦 你知道吗
- 650
Oh, Susan, let's not be unpleasant.
苏珊 我们别闹僵了
- 651
We can go back to the same friendly
我们可以像从前一样
- 652
relationship we've always had.
维持友善的关系
- 653
I will keep my lawn looking nice.
我会修剪好我家的草地
- 654
And I would make sure my music isn't played too loud.
保证家里的音乐不会太大声
- 655
And if I get some of your mail,
如果我收到给你的邮件
- 656
heck, I'll run it right over,
我会马上跑过去给你
- 657
'cause that's what good neighbors do.
因为这是一个好邻居该做的
- 658
But from now on, when I run into you on the street,
但是从现在起 当我在街上碰见你
- 659
and I say, "good morning, Mrs. Huber"
我会说 "早上好 胡博太太"
- 660
or "how are you, Mrs. Huber?"
或者 "你好吗 胡博太太"