- 151
32.
32
- 152
Sweet. I sail. I've got a flying Scott.
真好 我也玩帆船 我有一艘飞速斯科特
- 153
We have several yachting enthusiasts here in Barcliff Academy.
我们这儿有好几个游艇爱好者
- 154
I could introduce them to you...
我可以介绍给你认识...
- 155
That sounds great.
听起来不错
- 156
...if we decide to enroll your children.
前提是我们决定录取你们的孩子
- 157
To be honest, Mr. And Mrs. Scavo,
老实说 斯加沃夫妇
- 158
your children's educational background
你们孩子的教育背景
- 159
is a bit more common than we would prefer.
非常一般
- 160
But Mrs. Van de Kamp said they were identical twins?
但是范德坎普夫人提到 他们是同卵双胞胎
- 161
Yes. Completely identically. You can't tell them apart.
是的 根本无法辨认
- 162
They're like book ends.
简直一模一样
- 163
We do strive for diversity at Barcliff.
巴克利学院一向追求多样化
- 164
Identical twins could be interesting.
同卵双胞胎很有意思
- 165
The boys are fascinating. They even
他们真的很特别 他们甚至
- 166
have their own twin secret language.
有暗号 只有他们自己才懂
- 167
Yeah, it's pretty scary.
是啊 挺可怕的
- 168
Not so much scary as highly developed.
与其说可怕 不如说聪明
- 169
Yeah, they bark and growl at each other.
他们会互相大声吼叫
- 170
Tom, Mr. Lentz was trying to say something.
汤姆 兰兹先生有话要说