- 111
You want me to recommend the twins?
你想让我来引荐双胞胎
- 112
Yes. You can tell them
是啊 你可以告诉他们
- 113
how beautifully behaved the boys are.
这俩孩子表现得多好
- 114
So you want me to lie?
你想让我撒谎
- 115
Yeah.
是啊
- 116
I thought that was understood.
我以为你会理解的
- 117
I'm very well respected at Barcliff,
我在巴克利很受尊重
- 118
and my word won't be good there any more.
如果引荐了他们 我的话以后就没分量了
- 119
Yes, but by the time they realize
但是等他们意识到
- 120
their mistake, we'll be in.
这个错误时 我们已经入学了
- 121
You're not having any more kids. What do you care?
你不会再生孩子了 还担心什么呢
- 122
I had hoped some day to
我还想着有一天
- 123
get my grandchildren into Barcliff.
让我孙子进巴克利呢
- 124
But I suppose that doesn't matter to you, does it?
我想你不会介意的吧
- 125
It really doesn't.
真没什么关系
- 126
We've got to get rid of it.
我们得把它扔了
- 127
I said leave it alone!
我说别管它
- 128
No! You can't stop me!
不 你不准阻止我
- 129
Paul and Zach are fighting again.
保罗和扎克又吵起来了
- 130
The second time this week.
这礼拜第二次了