- 551
I'm gonna make roast turkey and candy yams and eggnog.
今晚我会做烤火鸡 糖果土豆泥和蛋酒
- 552
Have you ever had real, old-fashioned eggnog?
你有没有尝过传统蛋酒
- 553
I don't think so.
没有
- 554
You are gonna love it.
你肯定会喜欢的
- 555
It has quite a kick.
味道很不错哦
- 556
Mine!
是我的
- 557
Preston!
普雷斯顿
- 558
Boys, could you stop...
孩子们 别闹了
- 559
Lynette was desperate to avoid home schooling.
勒奈特实在受不了孩子们在家学习
- 560
But she saw no options on the horizon.
可她又找不到别的办法
- 561
Until a solution sailed into view.
直到一个念头闪现在面前
- 562
Gabrielle, please. You bought me enough things.
加布丽尔 你给我买太多东西了
- 563
You're the one who's supposed to be shopping.
你才是应该买东西的人
- 564
Mama, you're in a rut.
妈妈 你穿得太老土了
- 565
We need to spice up your wardrobe. Ooh. Here.
我们得让你从里到外焕然一新 这件
- 566
Try this one on. Go on. Try it on.
试试这件 去吧 试试
- 567
Mama Solis, how are you doing in there?
索利斯妈妈 你试得怎么样啊
- 568
Is it supposed to be so tight?
这衣服原本就这么紧吗
- 569
Yes, it's form-fitting. You'll look great.
没错 是修身款的 你穿上一定很好
- 570
Gabrielle, I don't think this dress is right for me.
加布丽尔 我觉得这裙子不适合我