- 391
and I'm picking out wedding china.
我就开始考虑婚礼该买什么餐具了
- 392
I'm a mess.
我太丢人了
- 393
But to be fair, that's part of your charm.
不过说实话 那也算是你的个人魅力
- 394
That's what happened with Karl.
当时卡尔也是这样的
- 395
I only dated him a couple of months.
我就和他约会了几个月
- 396
I filled in the blankets, I married him.
睡在一起 然后结了婚
- 397
It was a disaster.
那简直是个灾难
- 398
You think Mike is a Karl in disguise?
你觉得麦克本质和卡尔一样
- 399
I don't know. What does that mean anyway?
我不知道 那句话究竟是什么意思
- 400
"My life is complicated."
"我的生活很复杂"
- 401
If I wanted to sit around and wait for nothing,
我要是想干等着
- 402
I could do it on the can.
没必要来这儿等
- 403
You're late. What's with the face?
你迟到了 干嘛苦着脸
- 404
I screwed up. I broke into the
我搞砸了 我潜进弗罗姆家
- 405
Frome house and almost got caught.
差一点被发现了
- 406
What's "almost"?
什么叫差一点
- 407
I accidentally left something behind with my prints on it.
我不小心落下了一样沾有我指纹的东西
- 408
Did you ever hear of gloves?
你不知道要戴手套吗
- 409
It's the suburbs.
这可是郊区
- 410
I didn't think it'd matter.
我没想那么多