- 431
Really? Well, I don't see her now.
真的吗 这会儿我怎么没看见她
- 432
She's watching her Mexican soap opera.
她在看墨西哥肥皂剧呢
- 433
The rebel's virgin daughter is about to
叛乱分子的黄花闺女
- 434
be seduced by the escaped desperado.
即将被亡命之徒勾上了
- 435
So until she puts out,
所以在她放弃抵抗之前
- 436
Juanita won't even know that I'm gone.
胡安妮塔根本不会发现我不见了
- 437
Come on. I said I was sorry.
别这样 我说了我很抱歉啦
- 438
Just so you know,
告诉你 为了你
- 439
I've turned down half the pep-squad for you.
我拒绝了啦啦队一半的姑娘
- 440
You can't be serious.
别开玩笑了
- 441
I'm starting to think that... maybe I
我现在开始考虑 或许
- 442
should be with someone my own age.
我应该和同龄的姑娘在一起
- 443
I thought teenage girls bored you, John.
我还以为你觉得年轻姑娘很无趣 约翰
- 444
I thought what we had was beyond that.
我以为我们的关系在更高的层面
- 445
so did I.
我原来也这么以为
- 446
Why go back to something you don't want?
那为什么做违背心愿的事呢
- 447
I don't know.
我不知道
- 448
Maybe you're tired of me.
也许你厌倦我了
- 449
No. I want to be with you.
不是 我想和你在一起
- 450
Then why are we arguing?
那我们还吵什么呢