- 471
We're not moving.
我们不会搬家的
- 472
Maybe it's time that we look into home schooling.
或许我们该考虑在家学习了
- 473
I know you did not just say that.
不要提这个
- 474
Honey, it's got its advantages.
亲爱的 这样也有好处的
- 475
Kids at home school do better in their later years.
在家学习的孩子后阶段成绩会更好些
- 476
They won't make it to their later years
要是让我整天和他们待在一起
- 477
if I have to spend all day with them.
他们就活不到后阶段了
- 478
Honey, sometimes you've just got to make the sacrifice.
亲爱的 有时候你就得作出点牺牲的
- 479
It's probably the best thing for the kids.
对孩子来说 这是最好的选择
- 480
Why don't we just put them back in me and cook
为什么不把他们塞回我肚子里
- 481
them until they're civilized.
等他们像点样子了再放出来
- 482
You'd be cool with that?
你愿意这样吗
- 483
I've never had plum pudding before.
我以前从来没吃过李子布丁
- 484
I'm serving it for christmas.
我打算圣诞节上这道菜
- 485
I like to try out new recipes before the actual holiday.
我喜欢在节日之前先尝试一下新菜谱
- 486
That way, if the cookbook's gotten it wrong, I can fix it.
这样即使出现问题 我来得及弥补
- 487
You must really like Christmas.
你一定很喜欢圣诞节
- 488
You and Mr. Van de Kamp always have the best decorations.
你和范德坎普先生总是装饰得最好
- 489
I adore the holidays.
我热爱节日
- 490
I never get depressed if there's a decorated tree.
只要有装点好的圣诞树 我就不会失落