- 751
At that moment, I found a way to be strong.
那一刻 我设法让自己变得坚强
- 752
So I made sure that Diego Solis
我确信迪亚戈·索利斯
- 753
never hurt my son or me ever again.
再也无法伤害我和我的儿子
- 754
What did you do?
你做了什么
- 755
Well, if you pray hard enough,
如果你很虔诚地祈祷
- 756
God gives you the tools to your salvation.
上帝会赐予拯救你的力量
- 757
Carlos said that his father left for a waitress in El Paso.
卡洛斯说他是跟埃尔帕索的女服务员跑了
- 758
Mm-hm. That's what he was told.
是我这么告诉他的
- 759
All mothers know they have to protect their children.
可怜天下父母心
- 760
But some of us take our job more seriously than others.
只不过有些妈妈更加尽责
- 761
I don't know why you're telling me this.
我不明白你为什么要说这些
- 762
I think you do.
你我心知肚明
- 763
Ok. I know you're mad at me.
我知道你在生我的气
- 764
I'm sorry I didn't stop you from going out with that guy.
很抱歉没有阻止你跟那个家伙去约会
- 765
I'm not mad at you. I mean I'm not just mad at you.
我没生气 我是说不全怪你
- 766
I'm mostly mad at myself.
主要是气我自己
- 767
Ok.
好吧
- 768
I'm mad that I like you so much
气自己对你一无所知
- 769
without knowing anything about you.
却对你着迷不已
- 770
Oh. What do you want to know?
你想知道什么