- 651
All right. You got me.
好吧 被你逮到了
- 652
And that means what?
怎么回事
- 653
Look, Susan.
听着 苏珊
- 654
No one would authorize lab time or a
实验室没人会花时间
- 655
computer search for a case like this.
调查这种小案件的
- 656
It's just not a priority.
事情分轻重缓急
- 657
So why
你为什么
- 658
couldn't you just tell me that?
不直接告诉我呢
- 659
Well, I thought we were clicking.
我以为我们心有灵犀
- 660
Does this need to be a big deal?
有必要这么小题大做吗
- 661
Well, if you'd only lied to me about it once it wouldn't be.
你能下不为例 问题就不大
- 662
All right. I get it. You want me to beg. Ok.
我懂了 想让我求你是吧 好
- 663
Look at me. I'm begging.
看着吧 我求你了
- 664
Come on. Don't be such a girl about this.
好啦 别像个小女生一样
- 665
I know who you are. You're a Karl in disguise.
我明白了 你跟卡尔是一类人
- 666
I'm done with you. All of you.
我受够你们了 彻底
- 667
Oh, come on, drama queen. What are you doing?
别说风就是雨的 你在搞什么
- 668
Where are you going? It's not safe.
你上哪去 这一带不安全
- 669
I'd rather take my chances on the street,
我倒愿意在街上找艳遇
- 670
thank you very much.
谢谢你了