- 671
Why do I always pick the psychos?
我怎么老是碰上神经病
- 672
Excuse me. I'm a little lost.
不好意思 我迷路了
- 673
You best be lost. This here's my corner.
你最好走远点 这是我的地盘
- 674
Oh, yes. And a lovely corner it is.
这地盘风水不错
- 675
And I hate to bother you while you're working.
很抱歉打扰你工作
- 676
I was just wondering if you
能不能麻烦你
- 677
point me in the direction of a payphone?
告诉我哪有公用电话
- 678
Oh, if you have some change for
另外你有没有
- 679
this five. Preferably quarters.
5元零钱 最好是硬币
- 680
Honey, if I got paid in quarters,
亲爱的 如果我赚到的是零钱
- 681
I'd be doing something very wrong.
我的技术一定很糟糕
- 682
Right. Ok.
也对 没错
- 683
Thank you.
谢谢
- 684
Hey. You want to use my cell? I have weekend minutes.
需要用手机吗 周末打电话不用钱
- 685
Thank you so much. You're saving my life.
太感谢了 你救了我的命
- 686
Excuse me, honey.
失陪
- 687
Oh, yes. You do what you've got to do.
好的 你请便
- 688
Oh, please answer. Come on. Pick up, Julie.
拜托 快接电话 朱莉
- 689
Oh, thank god. Don't ask any questions.
感谢上帝 先别问
- 690
Just get somebody down here to pick me
快让别人到第九街和福斯特街