- 731
What would you like to eat?
想吃什么
- 732
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
- 733
Ok. Suit yourself.
行 随你
- 734
Don't go yet. I need to talk to you.
先别走 我们得谈谈
- 735
It's important. Please.
事关重大 拜托了
- 736
I married Diego Solis when I was 16 years old.
我16岁嫁给迪亚戈·索利斯
- 737
A few months into our marriage, he started to beat me.
婚后没几个月 他就开始打我
- 738
I was so young as to but I didn't know what to do.
我当时太年轻所以不知所措
- 739
Juanita, I had no idea.
胡安妮塔 你想说什么
- 740
It got so bad that I started praying to god to let me die.
很可怕 我甚至祈求上帝结束我的生命
- 741
But god, in his infinite wisdom, gave me a reason to live.
慈爱睿智的主 却给了我活下去的理由
- 742
Carlos.
是卡洛斯
- 743
Ah, he was a beautiful baby.
他是个很漂亮的宝宝
- 744
But my husband wasn't much of a father.
可我的丈夫不是个好爸爸
- 745
He never held him. He would yell and
他从没抱过他 还毫无缘由地
- 746
scream at him for no reason at all.
冲他乱发脾气
- 747
One night, when Carlos was four,
卡洛斯四岁的一个夜晚
- 748
Diego Solis came home drunk.
迪亚戈·索利斯醉醺醺地回到家
- 749
And he beat my Carlos.
他打了我的卡洛斯
- 750
Something inside me snapped.
我幡然醒悟