- 351
Seems a shame for us to eat by ourselves.
一个人吃饭多没意思
- 352
Shall I pull up a chair?
我能过来坐吗
- 353
Bree, it's nothing personal,
布里 我并不是针对你
- 354
but I never socialize with clients.
但私下我从来不和客户打交道
- 355
Oh, I get it. I'm so sorry. Of course. It's inappropriate.
我懂了 抱歉 这样确实是不合适
- 356
It's just that after what happened yesterday
只是昨天之后
- 357
there's so much I need to say because...
我有很多想要说的 因为
- 358
I suppose it can wait.
我还是等等吧
- 359
No, Lynette, I'm sorry. Juanita's taking a bath.
勒奈特 抱歉 胡安妮塔在洗澡
- 360
How much did she win from you?
她赢了你们多少钱
- 361
Jeez!
天哪
- 362
Yeah, I guess she'll take a check.
我猜她会接受支票的
- 363
Ok. All right. Bye.
好的 再见
- 364
What was that about?
什么事
- 365
Turns out your mother is quite the card shark.
你妈妈玩牌真是有一手啊
- 366
You let her play cards? How long did she play?
你让她玩牌了 她玩了多久
- 367
Not that long. Why?
不是很久 怎么
- 368
Carlos, what is it?
卡洛斯 怎么回事
- 369
I never told you this, but my mother
我从没跟你说过 我母亲
- 370
had a serious gambling problem.
曾经有很严重的赌瘾