- 191
She was convinced he was deliberately hiding Zach
她确信是他把扎克藏了起来
- 192
and hiding the truth.
也把真相藏了起来
- 193
She hoped that finding one would lead to the other.
她希望找到扎克就能够找到真相
- 194
To succeed, Susan would have to be evasive herself.
想要成功 苏珊自己也得闪烁其词一回
- 195
Susan. Long time no see.
苏珊 好久不见
- 196
Mrs. Greenberg.
格林博格夫人
- 197
Do you remember those two eggs
你还记不记得去年圣诞
- 198
I let you borrow last Christmas?
你从我这里借了两个鸡蛋
- 199
I need those back.
我想要回来
- 200
Gosh, honey, I'm fresh out.
亲爱的 我刚用完
- 201
But if you want, I could run to the store.
不过如果有必要我现在就去商店买
- 202
Oh, forget about it. It's not that important.
算了 没什么大不了的
- 203
But since I'm here, do you still have
不过既然我都来了
- 204
that old hatchback sitting in your garage?
你那辆掀背车还在不在
- 205
Can I borrow it tomorrow?
我明天能借用一下吗
- 206
You want to borrow my car?
你想借我的车
- 207
Just for a couple of hours.
就借几个小时
- 208
I'm not sure. Do you know how to drive a stick?
我考虑考虑 你会开车吗
- 209
Yes, I think so. I learned in college.
我应该会 大学里学过
- 210
It's like riding a bike, right?
就跟骑自行车差不多 对吧