- 211
I'm not sure, dear.
还是算了吧 亲爱的
- 212
It's no big deal. It's just for a couple of hours.
没什么的 就几个小时
- 213
I let you borrow my eggs for a whole year.
你借我的鸡蛋可是借了整整一年
- 214
Fist off, I'm very pleased with the work we've
首先我对目前的进展
- 215
done in our sessions thus far.
感到很满意
- 216
We're making excellent progress.
我们有很大的进步
- 217
Thank you. I feel good about it.
谢谢 我也感觉很不错
- 218
But there are a few areas of your
不过你们的婚姻中还有一些问题
- 219
marriage we haven't covered yet.
是我们未曾涉及到的
- 220
Oh, really? Like what?
真的吗 比如呢
- 221
I've told Dr. Goldfine in our private sessions
我在单独咨询时告诉高德芬博士
- 222
that I'm not happy with our sex life.
我对我们的性生活不太满意
- 223
And Rex feels that when the two of you have intercourse,
雷克斯觉得在你们俩做爱的时候
- 224
you're not as connected as you could be.
你并没有很投入
- 225
Connected?
投入
- 226
Yeah.
没错
- 227
Like you're thinking about other things.
就像你在思考些别的事情
- 228
Is your hair getting messed up?
头发有没有乱
- 229
Did you buy the toothpaste? You're just not there.
牙膏买了没 你总是心不在焉的
- 230
This kind of disconnect is often
这种不投入