- 231
a symptom of a deeper problem.
通常都源于更深层次的问题
- 232
So we were talking and the idea
我们讨论的时候想到了
- 233
of a sexual surrogate came up.
可以请一位性生活督导
- 234
This is a licensed professional
这是种有认证的职业
- 235
who'd work with you as a couple
负责跟你们一起
- 236
on solving whatever sexual problems you may be having.
解决性生活中出现的问题
- 237
I have an excellent referral.
我有一个很好的人选
- 238
And what would this sexual surrogate person do?
那这个性生活督导会做什么呢
- 239
She would coach us.
她会指导我们
- 240
She?
女的
- 241
She's very discreet. You'll hardly notice she's there.
她很谨慎 你几乎注意不到她的存在
- 242
Oh. So she would be in the room with us
就是说我们做爱的时候
- 243
while we make love?
她也待在我们房间里吗
- 244
Yes. Helping us to achieve maximum sexual potential.
是啊 帮助我们达到最高的性和谐
- 245
Do you have any questions?
你有什么问题吗
- 246
Just one.
就一个问题
- 247
How much longer is your mid-life crisis going to last?
你的中年危机到底要持续到什么时候
- 248
Because it is really starting to tick me off.
我已经开始生气了
- 249
Right. Everyone's down for a nap.
好了 各就各位
- 250
We've got no more than an hour. Let's get cracking.
我们的时间不到一个小时了 开始吧