- 251
Five-card draw. Nothing wild.
五张牌 老规矩
- 252
How is it going with mike, Susan?
苏珊 你跟麦克进展如何
- 253
It's going, finally.
算是有点起色了
- 254
We have a first official date next week.
下周我们要去约会
- 255
I think he's taking me to see a play or something.
他可能带我去看演出或者别的
- 256
Might I suggest the Barcliff Academy
允许我向你推荐巴克利学校
- 257
production of little red riding hood?
出品的小红帽
- 258
Oh, that's right. The twins' stage debut.
对哦 双胞胎的舞台首演
- 259
Are they having fun?
他们玩得开心不
- 260
Sure. They play oak trees.
当然 他们扮演橡树
- 261
I have to deal with the drama behind the scenes.
我还得在台下跟妈妈们斗智斗勇
- 262
Oh, I take it you've met Maisy Gibbons?
我猜你见到梅茜·吉本斯了
- 263
She's a total nightmare.
她太难对付了
- 264
I guess I shouldn't have challenged her.
我真不该跟她顶嘴的
- 265
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
- 266
Because now no one on the play committee wants to talk to me.
现在演出筹备会的人都不愿搭理我了
- 267
Maisy does love to rule her little kingdom.
梅茜是挺爱作威作福的
- 268
Hasn't changed since girl scouts.
从女童子军那时候起就这样
- 269
Girls smile at you to your face
女生表面对你微笑
- 270
and then behind your back, make fun of you 'cause
然后在背地里嘲笑