- 271
you're the only one not shaving your legs yet.
你是唯一一个没刮腿毛的
- 272
That wouldn't happen in boy scouts.
男童子军里可不会发生这种事
- 273
When I worked with men,
跟男人一起工作时
- 274
I preferred the way they fought.
我比较喜欢他们那种解决方式
- 275
A guy takes his opponent on face-to-face,
男的通常都当面说出反对意见
- 276
and once he's won, he's top dog.
一旦胜利了 他就是老大
- 277
It's primitive but it's fair.
很原始 但是很公平
- 278
And a lot less sneaky.
而且光明正大得多
- 279
Isn't it sexist of us to generalize like this?
我们这么说是不是有点性别歧视
- 280
It's science, Gabrielle.
这是科学 加布丽尔
- 281
Sociologists have documented this stuff.
社会学家证明了的
- 282
Well, who am I to argue with sociologists?
好吧 我可没资格跟社会学家争论
- 283
Wow, this guacamole has got a kick.
鳄梨好像有点问题
- 284
I'm gonna run to the little girl's room.
我得去一下厕所
- 285
You go ahead. I might be a while.
你们先玩吧 我还得有一会
- 286
I hate playing three-handed poker. Let's take a break.
我不喜欢三个人玩扑克 休息一会吧
- 287
I'll play.
我来
- 288
You play poker?
你会玩扑克
- 289
I used to play with my grandfather.
以前跟我祖父一块玩
- 290
Pull up a chair.
拉张椅子来