- 291
You're just playing for chips?
你们就拿筹码当赌注吗
- 292
My grandfather used to say
我祖父曾经说过
- 293
it's always more fun to play for money.
赌钱比较有意思
- 294
Why not? 50 cents a bet?
也好 50美分一注
- 295
Make it a buck.
1美元吧
- 296
Three raise limit, $20 buy-in.
3美元跟 20美元起玩
- 297
Mrs. Solis! What are you doing?
索利斯太太 你干吗呢
- 298
Why haven't you returned my calls?
你干吗不回我电话
- 299
I've been busy.
我最近很忙
- 300
I've seen who you've been busy with.
我看见你跟谁忙去了
- 301
Danielle? Come on. She's just a friend.
丹妮尔 她只是个朋友
- 302
Before you get any friendlier, let me remind you,
为免你跟她太过亲近 我得提醒你
- 303
I can do things to you she can't even pronounce.
我可以做她说都说不出来的事
- 304
A lot of good it does me with your
那又怎么样
- 305
mother-in-law following you around all the time.
你婆婆整天跟着你
- 306
Maybe we should just cool it for a while.
我们也许应该冷静一段时间
- 307
No, John, please don't say that.
不 约翰 别这么说
- 308
I have everything under control.
一切都在我掌握之中
- 309
Now give me a boost.
来 推我一把
- 310
Hey. So what did I miss?
我错过什么了没