- 311
Not much. Just a few friendly hands of poker with the girls.
没有 就是跟姑娘们玩了几把友谊扑克
- 312
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
- 313
As I'm sure you've all heard,
你们应该已经听说了
- 314
Celia Bond broke her wrist playing tennis.
西利亚·邦德打网球时伤了手腕
- 315
Which means we are now in desperate need
也就是说我们现在急需
- 316
of someone to do the costumes.
做演出服的人
- 317
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Are there any volunteers?
但愿能尽快找到 有志愿者吗
- 318
I'll do it.
我来做
- 319
Really? That's a --Do you know how to sew?
真的 那真是 你知道怎么缝衣服吗
- 320
Absolutely.
毫无疑问
- 321
Well, great. Thank you, Lynette.
很好 谢谢你 勒奈特
- 322
Ok. So now that I'm going to do some "heavy lifting",
既然现在我要"挑大梁"了
- 323
I believe I have the right to talk
那我应该有权利谈谈
- 324
about the changes made to the script?
对剧本改动的看法了吧
- 325
Ladies.
女士们
- 326
We grew up with little red riding hood,
我们听着小红帽的故事长大
- 327
and survived it, scary stuff and all.
里面那些吓人的情节也没让我们怎么样
- 328
So I say to hell with political correctness.
我的意见是管他什么政治上的正确性
- 329
Let our kids experience this classic
让我们的孩子来体验这个
- 330
like it was meant to be enjoyed.
本来就广受欢迎的经典