- 571
What happened to Dana.
发生在丹娜身上的事
- 572
Dana? Who's Dana?
丹娜是谁
- 573
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
- 574
I was just visiting my friend.
来看朋友
- 575
This patient is not allowed visitors.
这个病人是不被允许探访的
- 576
I guess I have to go.
我得走了
- 577
I am so sorry, Zach.
我很抱歉 扎克
- 578
I don't want to disturb you.
我本不想打搅你的
- 579
I just left some important papers here.
可是我把一些重要的文件落在这儿了
- 580
What are you doing?
你在干吗
- 581
I'm repairing a chipped mug.
杯子缺了个口 我补一下
- 582
Why don't you just buy a new one?
干嘛不买个新的
- 583
Because I think it's better to fix what you already have.
因为我更喜欢把现有的东西修补好
- 584
Listen. Um...
听我说
- 585
About what happened today.
今天发生的事情
- 586
You humiliated me, Rex.
你侮辱了我 雷克斯
- 587
For no good reason.
毫无理由地
- 588
I'm sorry.
对不起
- 589
I was there. I was willing.
我就躺在那等着你
- 590
Normal men don't say no to that.
正常的男人都不会拒绝