- 591
You... You upset me.
你...你让我一下子没了欲望
- 592
See, I don't think that's the reason.
我觉得这不是真正的原因
- 593
After I left the motel,
我离开汽车旅馆之后
- 594
I did some thinking about us and our sex life.
想了想我们两个的事情还有我们的性生活
- 595
I realized there has been a disconnect.
我们之间好像隔着一堵墙
- 596
But it's coming from you.
问题都在你身上
- 597
That's ridiculous.
胡说八道
- 598
how many years we've been making love
多少年来 我们做爱的时候
- 599
and you've started to ask me something
你总是开口想要我做些什么
- 600
but then you stopped.
可又忽然不说了
- 601
I... I don't know what you are talking about?
你说什么呢
- 602
You are unhappy with our sex life
你对我们的性生活不满意
- 603
because you're not getting something from me
是因为你没有得到满足
- 604
but you're simplely too afraid to ask.
却又羞于启齿
- 605
My problem with our sex life is that you can't stop
我的意见是你无时无刻
- 606
thinking about the housework.
不在想着家务活
- 607
Well, if that's the case,
既然这样
- 608
then take me right here, right now.
那就在这儿 现在 跟我上床
- 609
The house is spotless.
这房间一尘不染
- 610
There are no burritos around to pull my focus.
也没有玉米卷饼会转移我的视线