- 411
Oh, I thought we stop you for lunch first.
我想先带你去吃午饭
- 412
This place has the best buffet in town.
这的自助餐是镇里最棒的
- 413
All-you-can-eat crab legs.
蟹腿随便吃
- 414
Oh, no!
哦不
- 415
What's wrong? Let's go.
怎么啦 走啊
- 416
Oh, I didn't realize how late it was.
我没发现已经这么晚了
- 417
They are only holding the suit minute for me until two.
那套衣服只能预留到两点
- 418
If we stay I'll never make it.
要是停下来吃饭就来不及了
- 419
We'll just have lunch at the mall.
我们去商场随便吃点算了
- 420
Wait. Uh... I'm really in the mood for crab legs.
等等 我真的很想吃蟹腿
- 421
Why don't you just drop me off and you can come back.
那我先留在这 一会你再回来
- 422
Well, if the mall is crowded it might take over an hour.
要是商场人多 可能得逛一个多小时
- 423
It's a buffet. There's no rush.
这可是自助餐 不用着急
- 424
Hi, John. Motel. Ten minutes. Be there.
约翰 汽车旅馆 十分钟后见
- 425
All right. Off you go. Thanks.
好啦 搞定 去吧
- 426
Lynette, I couldn't help notice
勒奈特 我不得不说
- 427
you forgot the coonskin on that hunter's coonskin cap.
你没把浣熊皮缝在猎户帽子上
- 428
Yeah. That was a creative call.
是啊 灵光一闪
- 429
Look, I'm in the middle of a costumes crisis.
这些戏服快让我崩溃了
- 430
If I don't take shortcuts I'll never finish.
要是我不偷点懒就完不成了