- 451
Who is gonna notice. One more,
没人会注意的地方 还有
- 452
I create the distraction, you blend in and find Zach.
我负责转移注意力 你混进去找扎克
- 453
How could I blend in with messed-up teenagers?
我怎么能混到问题少年堆里去
- 454
I don't know, Julie.
我也说不好 朱莉
- 455
You pretend to be bulimic. Gag a little.
你扮扮暴食症 装装吐
- 456
Come on. Work with me here.
随便什么都行 帮帮我吧
- 457
Mama, when this is over,
妈 干完这事
- 458
we need to talk about your parenting skills.
我们得谈谈你的教育方法了
- 459
Ok, fine. You don't want to help me,
好吧 你不愿意帮我
- 460
I'm not gonna force you.
我也不逼你
- 461
It's not that I don't want to. It's just...
我也不是不愿意 只是
- 462
Why does this mean so much to you?
为什么这事对你这么重要
- 463
Because Mary Alice was a wonderful person.
因为玛丽·艾莉丝是个好人
- 464
And now all anybody thinks about her is that
而现在只要有人想起她
- 465
she went off the deep end and did this terrible, selfish thing.
就会把她跟自私还有恐怖联系在一起
- 466
And I think there's more to it than that.
可我觉得这另有隐情
- 467
she was my friend, Julie,
她是我朋友 朱莉
- 468
and I owe it to her to find out the truth.
我应该查出真相
- 469
Juanita, what's wrong?
胡安妮塔 怎么啦
- 470
Juanita?
胡安妮塔