- 491
The perhaps you should say nothing.
那就什么也别说了
- 492
Rex? Baby...
雷克斯 宝贝
- 493
I just need a minute.
给我一分钟
- 494
What?
什么
- 495
Sweetie, just leave it, will you? Just leave it.
甜心 别管它了 行吗 别管了
- 496
Ok, baby. Where were we?
好了 宝贝 我们刚刚到哪了
- 497
I told you to leave it.
我让你别管它的
- 498
I'm sorry. I just...
抱歉 我只是
- 499
Oh, come on. Are you gonna make a big deal about this?
别这样 你真的要小题大做吗
- 500
You know? To tell you the truth.
跟你说实话吧
- 501
Now is not really a good time for me.
现在我实在没兴致了
- 502
It's obvious you've never had to remove a cheese stain.
很明显 你从来没擦过芝士渍
- 503
Bree, I totally understand. Yeah, I already tried Susan.
布里 我完全理解 我问过苏珊
- 504
And Gaby can't sew. Seriously, I'm gonna be fine.
加布不会针线 真的 我能做好
- 505
Yeah. Ow! Thanks anyway. Bye-bye.
不管怎么说 还是谢谢你 拜拜
- 506
Well, I'm a little ahead with my painting.
我画得比预想的快
- 507
If you need some help.
你需要帮忙吗
- 508
Oh, Jordana, you are a life-saver. Thank you.
乔丹娜 你是我的救命恩人 谢谢你
- 509
Here. These pieces need trim.
给 这几片还要修剪
- 510
I'll help for as long as I can,
我会尽量帮忙的