- 531
Of course I would. Why wouldn't I?
当然 有什么不愿意的
- 532
For starters, you hate me.
可你向来不待见我
- 533
Oh, that is overstating it... a little.
言重了 一点点而已
- 534
The bottom line is, no matter how much I dislike you,
关键在于 不管我有多不喜欢你
- 535
I love Carlos more.
我还是很爱卡洛斯的
- 536
If Carlos finds out the money, he'll be devastated.
要是卡洛斯发现钱的事 他会很受打击
- 537
I don't wanna see him hurt.
我不想看到他伤心
- 538
You don't have to believe I'm a good person,
你不用相信我是个好人
- 539
but at least believe I care about my husband.
但至少相信我在乎我男人
- 540
Fine. To heck with it.
算了 爱信不信
- 541
I'm not gonna risk my neck to protect you.
我才不要为你牺牲我的项链呢
- 542
I'm calling Carlos.
我这就告诉卡洛斯
- 543
Juanita might have ben the gambler of the family...
胡安妮塔卷入了一场家庭成员之间的赌博
- 544
Wait. I believe you.
等等 我相信你
- 545
...but Gabrielle was
然而加布丽尔才是
- 546
the one who knew how to bluff.
那个深谙虚张声势之道的人
- 547
Hi. I'm Susan Mayer.
你好 我是苏珊·梅尔
- 548
I have an appointment to see Dr. Sicher.
我和斯科尔医生预约过了
- 549
Yes, he's expecting you. Let me get him for you.
他在等您 我去帮您叫他
- 550
[接待处]
[接待处]