- 181
Even the limp ones aren't that ethical.
即使不硬也是没什么良知
- 182
This is half the reason I joined the NRA.
这也是我加入枪支协会的原因之一
- 183
Well, when Rex started going to those medical conferences,
当雷克斯开始参加那些医学会议时
- 184
I wanted it in the back of his mind that
我希望他明白
- 185
he had a loving wife at home
家里有个很爱他的妻子
- 186
with a loaded Smith & Wesson.
和一把上了膛的沃森左轮手枪
- 187
Lynnie, Tom's always away on business.
勒奈特 汤姆总是出差
- 188
Do you ever worry he might?
你不担心他会发生什么事吗
- 189
Oh, please, the man's gotten me pregnant three times in four years.
拜托 这个男人让我四年里怀了三次孕
- 190
I wish he was having sex with someone else.
我倒希望他去和别人做爱
- 191
So, Susan, is he gonna stop seeing that woman?
所以 苏珊 他还会再见那个女人吗
- 192
I don't know.
我也不知道
- 193
I'm sorry, you guys, I just...
抱歉 姐妹们 我只是
- 194
I just don't know how I'm gonna survive this.
我不知道自己要怎么熬过去
- 195
Listen to me.
听我说
- 196
We all have moments of desperation.
我们都有绝望的时候
- 197
If we can face them head-on, that's when
当我们熬过去的时候
- 198
we'd find out how strong we really are.
就会发现自己有多强大
- 199
Susan.
苏珊
- 200
Susan.
苏珊