- 81
proposed on their third date.
在第三次约会时向她求婚了
- 82
Gabrielle was touched when tears welled up in his eyes.
加布丽尔被他的泪水打动了
- 83
But she soon discovered this happened
但她很快发现
- 84
every time Carlos closed a big deal.
卡洛斯每做成一笔大生意时都会这样
- 85
Gabrielle liked her paella piping hot.
加布丽尔喜欢热腾腾的炒饭
- 86
However, her relationship with her
然而 她和丈夫的关系
- 87
husband was considerably cooler.
却日益冷淡
- 88
If you talk to Al Mason at this thing,
你跟艾尔·梅森聊天时
- 89
I want you to casually mention
不妨顺便透露下
- 90
how much I paid for your necklace.
你项链的价钱
- 91
Why not pin the receipt to my chest?
干脆在我胸前贴上标签好了
- 92
He let me know how much he paid
他故意告诉我 他为他老婆的
- 93
for his wife's convertible.
敞篷车花了多少钱
- 94
Look, just work it into the conversation.
不经意提到就好
- 95
There's no way I can just work that in, Carlos.
卡洛斯 我做不到很随意地插话
- 96
Why not? At the Donahue party,
怎么会呢 在唐纳修的宴会上
- 97
everyone was talking mutual funds.
每个人都在谈论公共基金
- 98
You found a way to mentioned you slept with
而你却想方设法告诉大家你跟扬基队
- 99
half the Yankee outfield.
一半的外场手上过床
- 100
I'm telling you, it came up in the context of the conversation.
我再说一次 当时大家就是谈的这些