- 161
What's going on?
怎么样了
- 162
Sorry I'm late.
对不起我来晚了
- 163
Hi, Susan.
嗨 苏珊
- 164
Hey.
嗨
- 165
So, what did Karl say when you confronted him?
当你跟卡尔对质的时候他怎么说
- 166
You'll love this. He said...
说得可好了 他说
- 167
"It doesn't mean anything. It was just sex."
"这根本不能说明什么 仅仅是性而已"
- 168
Ah, yes, page one of the philanderer's handbook.
哦 是啊 花花公子手册第一页
- 169
Yeah, and then he got this zen look on his face,
是啊 然后他就一脸无辜地对我说
- 170
and he said, "you know, Susan,
"你知道 苏珊
- 171
most men live lives of quiet desperation."
大多数男人都生活在平静的绝望之中"
- 172
Please tell me you punched him.
告诉我你揍他了
- 173
No. I said, "Really? And what do most women
没有 我说 "真的吗 那么大多数女人
- 174
lead lives of noisy fulfillment?"
吵吵闹闹的一生又算什么"
- 175
Hmm. Good for you.
说得好
- 176
I mean, of all people,
我是说 那么多人
- 177
did he have to bang his secretary?
你就非要搞上自己的秘书吗
- 178
I had that woman over for brunch.
我还给那女人做过早午餐
- 179
It's like my grandmother always said --
正如我祖母常说的那样
- 180
an erect penis doesn't have a conscience.
男人那儿硬的时候没有良知可言