- 181
Our problems are serious.
我们的问题很严重
- 182
Mrs. Stark, you handle this however you see fit.
斯塔克老师 你按规矩处理吧
- 183
Bree, I've gone to an attorney.
布里 我见过律师了
- 184
You're gonna be served with divorce papers later today.
今天晚些时候你就会收到离婚协议书
- 185
You went to an attorney?
你去见了律师
- 186
Yeah.
是啊
- 187
And a good one, too.
而且是个很好的
- 188
He'd better be, 'cause when I'm finished with you,
他最好很能干 一旦我们离婚
- 189
you won't have a cent to your name.
你名下将不会有一分钱
- 190
Bring it on.
尽管放马过来
- 191
Perhaps detention is the way to go.
我们就罚他留校查看吧
- 192
Mom, you're getting too dressed up.
妈妈 你打扮得太正式了
- 193
I know, but I wanna look really sexy.
我知道 可我想让自己看上去更性感
- 194
I told my guys perheps you have to go home by 11
我告诉朋友你会在11点回家
- 195
Hm. How about midnight?
12点怎么样
- 196
All right, but no later.
好吧 但是不能再晚了
- 197
You know how I worry. So, you got protection?
我会担心的 你采取保护措施了吗
- 198
Oh, my god! We are so not having this conversation.
天哪 我们没必要谈论这个话题
- 199
We are, because I enjoy being an only child.
有必要 因为我喜欢独生子的感觉
- 200
Are you finished?
你说完了吗