- 711
What are you saying?
你说什么呢
- 712
Let's take it outside.
我们敞开说吧
- 713
Let's take what outside?
把什么敞开说
- 714
Your sorry ass. We're throwin' down.
你那些没事找事的故意刁难
- 715
You are crazy.
你疯了吧
- 716
Just being practical.
实话实说
- 717
Isn't it better to settle this once in fraw
不如我们现在就来打一架
- 718
rather than endure all this Alpha-Mom crap
省得孩子毕业之前我都要
- 719
until our kids graduate?
忙得像陀螺一样
- 720
Come on. I'll even let you take the first shot.
来吧 你先出招
- 721
I don't have time for this.
我没时间和你玩这些
- 722
Yeah, I didn't think so.
我可不这么认为
- 723
And just so you know, next spring,
通知你一下 明年春天
- 724
when we do Bambi,
我们的孩子来演小鹿斑比的时候
- 725
his mother's gonna take a slug to the heart
他们的妈妈将要一决雌雄
- 726
and you're gonna like it.
你会乐在其中的
- 727
The search for power begins when we're quite young.
从孩提时代起我们就开始了对力量的探寻
- 728
As children, we're taught that the power
年幼的我们都被灌输着
- 729
of good triumphs over the power of evil.
邪不胜正的道理
- 730
But as we get older,
可随着年龄逐渐增长
- 731
we realize that nothing is ever that simple.
我们意识到现实远没有如此简单
- 732
Traces of evil always remain.
邪恶的影子总是伴随在我们身边