- 41
He collapsed on your hydrangeas. Call 911!
他昏倒在你的绣花球上 快打911
- 42
Yes, Mrs. Huber understood the first rule of competition
胡博太太明白竞争的第一守则
- 43
In order to win, you have to want it more.
为了赢得胜利 你得伺机而动
- 44
Desperate Housewives S01E07
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第七集
- 45
When I was alive,
当我还在世的时候
- 46
my friends and I came together once a month
我和我的朋友每个月都会聚首于
- 47
for a meeting of the Wisteria Lane book club.
紫藤郡读书俱乐部的会议
- 48
We found the problems of literary characters so absorbing.
我们对书中的人物故事十分着迷
- 49
The way they dealt with adversity,
包括他们面对困境的方式
- 50
conducted illicit affairs,
处理不正当的婚外情
- 51
endured domestic dramas,
忍受不断的家庭闹剧
- 52
and planned romantic conquests.
对浪漫的无限憧憬
- 53
But since my death,
但是自从我去世之后
- 54
my friends had lost their interest in fiction.
我的朋友们对小说兴趣乏乏
- 55
So, what did everybody think?
那么 大家是怎么想的
- 56
Their own problems had become absorbing enough.
他们自己的问题就足够他们头疼了
- 57
I thought the character of Madame Bovary
我觉得包法利夫人这个人物
- 58
was very inspirational.
非常鼓舞人心
- 59
Inspirational? She poisons herself with arsenic.
鼓舞人心 她服砒霜自杀了
- 60
Really?
真的吗