- 441
Darling, if I know.
亲爱的 我要知道就好了
- 442
Danielle, everything in the north quadrant
丹妮尔 北边那块
- 443
of your side is clothes and books and such.
全是衣服和书之类的
- 444
The south side are miscellaneous items.
南边就是些杂物
- 445
Mom, this isn't gonna work. I'm not giving up my car.
妈 这样没用 我不会放弃我的车的
- 446
That's smart. Because you'll probably gonna
真明智 因为你可能得
- 447
have to sleep in it for a while.
在里面睡一阵了
- 448
Mom, you can't stop us from going back inside the house.
妈 你阻止不了我们回屋
- 449
No? That's Mr. Conlin, the locksmith.
是吗 那是锁匠 柯林先生
- 450
He's been very helpful today.
他今天可帮了不少忙
- 451
Of couse I could give you the new keys
当然只要能做到我的条件
- 452
if you'd adhere to my rules,
我就给你们新钥匙
- 453
Which include giving back your father's gifts.
包括把礼物还给你们的父亲
- 454
Ok, fine. You win. I won't go to New York.
好吧 你赢了 我不去纽约了
- 455
I'm outta here.
我走了
- 456
Oh, hello. Welcome. I'm Edie. How do you do?
请进 我叫伊迪 初次见面
- 457
An open house in the suburbs? This is beyond kitsch.
郊外露天家庭聚会 真有创意
- 458
Just behavior yourself.
别乱来
- 459
This is one of the houses in the street
我可废了半天劲
- 460
I've had a hard time getting into.
才能进这房子的