- 481
I don't know why I let you talk me into coming here?
我真不知道自己怎么就跟着你来了
- 482
There is obviously nothing going on between them.
他俩明显不是那关系
- 483
Where are you going?
你要去哪
- 484
I'm going to the bathroom and then I'm going home.
先去厕所然后回家
- 485
I don't want Mike to catch me here.
我不想让麦克发现我在这
- 486
It's only been ten minutes.
不过才十分钟
- 487
She could be waiting to make her move.
她可能正要出手呢
- 488
Oh, come on. You're not gonna beat a girl like that
临阵脱逃可打不败
- 489
by knocking off early.
她这样的女孩
- 490
It's not a competition.
这又不是比赛
- 491
The hell it isn't.
难道不是吗
- 492
Good night, Edie.
晚安 伊迪
- 493
Suit yourself. But for the record...
随便你 但是提醒你
- 494
I was rooting for you to land him.
我宁愿支持你拿下他
- 495
And why would you root for me?
你为什么要支持我
- 496
I figured it'd be easier for me
我觉得从你手里把麦克抢过来
- 497
to steal Mike from you than her.
可比从她手里轻松多了
- 498
She seems like fun.
她看起来挺精怪的
- 499
Just take some antacid.
吃点解酸药
- 500
It's not those kind of cramps.
不是那种疼