- 281
You wouldn't have any of your kids'
那个治疗孩子多动症的药
- 282
ADD medication you could spare,
你还有没有多余的
- 283
just to get me over the hump?
来帮我挺过这一关
- 284
Tina! Don't push your sister.
蒂娜 别推妹妹
- 285
Gosh, Lynette... I'm really running low.
勒奈特 我的也快吃完了
- 286
I need all my energy I can get.
我需要为自己储存精力
- 287
My sister Elaine and her kids
我妹妹伊莲和她的孩子
- 288
are flying into town for a week.
要飞到城里玩一个礼拜
- 289
That's exciting. I wish my sister would visit more often.
真好 我也希望我的妹妹可以经常来
- 290
Yeah, sisters are great.
姐妹们是最棒的
- 291
Three or four pills. I'm hitting the wall.
三四片就行 我快挺不住了
- 292
Yeah, the calm down can be a real bitch. I wish I could help.
平静下来的确很难受 可我爱莫能助
- 293
I'm not gonna forget about this, Jordana.
我不会原谅你的
- 294
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
- 295
Come girl scout cookie time, don't bring around little Tina
孩子们聚会的时候 别带蒂娜来
- 296
Because we won't be home.
因为我们不在家
- 297
What's all this about?
这是要干什么
- 298
You know your mother and I have been unhappy for a while.
你们都知道我和妈妈不合很久了
- 299
After a lot of soul-searching,
经过反躬自问
- 300
we've decided that it would be better if we got divorced.
我们觉得离婚是最好的选择