- 301
But whatever problems your father and I may have,
但是 无论我们之间是否有矛盾
- 302
it doesn't change the fact that we love you very, very much.
永远都不影响我们爱你们这个事实
- 303
I've got a question.
我有个问题
- 304
Go ahead. Ask whatever you want.
说吧 尽管问
- 305
Can I live with dad?
我能和爸爸一起住吗
- 306
Come on, mom, let's face it.
妈妈 我们必须面对它
- 307
We drive each other crazy.
我们会把彼此逼疯的
- 308
Danielle, is that what you'd prefer?
丹妮尔 你也这么想吗
- 309
Danielle? To live with your father?
和你爸爸一起住
- 310
I don't really care, as long as I have my own bathroom.
我无所谓 只要我有自己的卫生间就行
- 311
Um... All this, um... wine is,
这... 这酒
- 312
uh... giving me a... headache.
让我觉得有点头疼
- 313
Six weeks in the suburban jungle, and this is all you got?
在这郊区待了6周 你就查了这么点
- 314
There are over 300 families in this subdivision.
这一带有三百多个家庭
- 315
It'll take time to check them all out.
逐个调查是很费时间的
- 316
Dad said last time he saw you, you were ready to quit.
爸爸说上次见面时 你打算退出
- 317
Now I changed my mind.
我改主意了
- 318
This is a gigantic waste of your time and my father's money.
这是在浪费时间还有我爸的钱
- 319
Are you afraid he'll spend your inheritance?
你怕这会花光你的遗产吗
- 320
That's not funny.
这一点都不好笑