- 321
Mike, here's the thing.
麦克 有件事
- 322
What?
什么
- 323
Dad can't chase ghosts alone.
爸爸不可能单独行动的
- 324
If you stop, he'll have to accept it's over.
如果你不干了 他也就没辙了
- 325
Let me have my father back.
我想要回以前的爸爸
- 326
If I quit he'll just hire somebody else.
如果我退出了 他还会找其他人
- 327
Not if you tell him there's nothing here to find.
你说这里没什么可查的就行了
- 328
I can't do that.
我不能那样做
- 329
What happens when your girlfriend finds out
要是你女朋友发现
- 330
you're not just the sweet, neighborly plumber?
你不再是那个可爱的水管工会怎样
- 331
You're lying to her, Mike.
你这是在骗她 麦克
- 332
Oh, here it is.
找到了
- 333
Great. This'll keep the crab dip warm.
太好了 这个能保持蟹肉的温度
- 334
It took forever to shell the little buggers,
去掉螃蟹壳要花很久
- 335
But it'll be worth it.
但很值
- 336
You shelled your own crabs?
你自己去螃蟹壳吗
- 337
Okay, I don't want to butt in.
不是我多嘴
- 338
Are you doing too much? Cause you look exhausted.
你太辛苦了吧 你看上去很疲惫
- 339
I'm fine. I just need some coffee. Thank you.
我没事 喝点咖啡就行 谢啦
- 340
Oh, my god! Look at this embroidery!
上帝啊 看这个刺绣