- 361
Don't you two see what he's doing?
你们两个没看出来他的动机吗
- 362
He's trying to buy your love.
这是他的糖衣炮弹
- 363
For god's sake. Don't be paranoid.
看在上帝的份上 别那么多疑
- 364
A car? A modeling academy?
又是辆车又是模特学校的
- 365
You should have discussed these gifts with me first.
你应该先和我商量一下这些礼物的
- 366
I'm sorry, kids. But we cannot accept them.
抱歉 孩子们 可我们不能接受
- 367
You can't let her do this.
你不能听任她这样
- 368
Bree, we just told the kids we're getting divorced.
布里 我们刚刚告诉孩子们离婚的事
- 369
Isn't it time to spoil them a little?
现在宠宠他们又怎样
- 370
I said no.
我不同意
- 371
You know what? They're my kids too,
他们也是我的孩子
- 372
and I can give them anything I want.
我想给他们什么就给什么
- 373
There you go.
拿着吧
- 374
Thank you, daddy.
谢谢爸爸
- 375
Yes.
太好了
- 376
Did you offer to help Danielle get into modeling school?
是不是你帮丹妮尔进的模特学校
- 377
What? Uh... Yes... No.
什么 是啊 也不是
- 378
Um... is that how she heard it?
她是这么给你说的
- 379
Yes. Gabrielle, did you or did you not offer to sponsor her?
是啊 加布丽尔 究竟是不是你推荐的
- 380
I just wanted to help out.
我不过想帮个忙