- 521
What?
什么
- 522
No! No, I just came here, you know, with Edie.
当然不是 我只是和伊迪一起来这玩
- 523
We just love to ride that bull.
我们爱骑牛
- 524
You? Ride the bull?
你也会骑牛
- 525
Yeah. Yeah, it's a real rush.
是啊 突发奇想的
- 526
Come on, Susan. Give me a break.
得了 苏珊 饶了我吧
- 527
You give me a break. I did not follow you here.
是你饶了我吧 我没有跟踪你
- 528
Even if I had followed you here, it's just because
就算是 也不过因为
- 529
you've been secretive about Kendra.
你一直没提过凯德拉
- 530
Kendra and I are friends.
凯德拉和我是朋友
- 531
And I came here to ride the bull.
而我是来骑牛的
- 532
Whoo! We got another one to ride the bull!
我们找到下个骑牛者了
- 533
Ok, little doggie, you're up.
小狗狗 到你啦
- 534
Oh, fine. I'm a doggie.
好吧 我是小狗狗
- 535
Oh, yeah. I'm here to ride this bull.
我就是来骑牛的
- 536
Check it out. Whoo!
看着吧
- 537
Baby! whoo!
宝贝
- 538
Andrew, you promised you'd stay with your mother
安德鲁 你答应和你妈妈住
- 539
that's why I gave you the car.
我才给你车的
- 540
Dad, she wants me out.
爸 是她让我搬出来的