- 661
Is she breathing?
她还有呼吸吗
- 662
As Juanita Tetered dangerously close to the white light,
当胡安妮塔·蒂德战兢着看到那束白光时
- 663
Lynette and Tom were headed into a black hole.
勒奈特和汤姆陷则掉进了无底洞
- 664
I was just participating.
我只不过参与了一下
- 665
Your participation was supposed
你的参与该仅限于
- 666
to be limited to making dinner,
准备晚饭而已
- 667
not making my ideas look bad.
而不是贬低我的创意
- 668
You konw. Maybe you need better ideas.
可能你需要更好的创意
- 669
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean that.
对不起 我不是那个意思
- 670
No, we both know that your career
不 我们都知道 在有孩子们之前
- 671
was going so much better than mine before we had kids.
你的事业比我的辉煌多了
- 672
You never let me forget that.
你不用一直提醒我
- 673
That is not fair.
这不公平
- 674
You were always competing with me,
过去你总是和我竞争
- 675
and judging by tonight, you konw what, still are.
从今晚的表现看 你还是这样
- 676
Tom, I am sorry about tonight. Truly.
汤姆 今晚的事我真的很抱歉
- 677
But these days if I'm competing with anyone
但要说我在和谁竞争的话
- 678
it's the Bree Van de Kamps of the world,
那是布里·范德坎普
- 679
with their spotless kitchens and their perfect kids,
还有一尘不染的厨房 优秀的孩子们
- 680
who throw fabulous parties where nothing ever goes wrong.
还能不出一点差错办出最棒的派对