- 261
Do you still have questions?
还有别的问题吗
- 262
I want to be clear about something.
我必须确认无误
- 263
If I walk away with this cash, it's done.
等我拿着钱离开 一切就成定局了
- 264
No refunds. No buyer's remorse.
不退钱 委托人也不能后悔
- 265
I get it.
我知道
- 266
We won't talk again, so I'll ask one more time.
我们不会再见面 我最后问一遍
- 267
Are you sure you want this?
你确定要这么做吗
- 268
My wife is dead because of Edie Britt.
我的妻子因为伊迪·布利特而死
- 269
I absolutely want this.
我非做不可
- 270
You've been awfully quiet.
你今天安静得可怕
- 271
I've just been thinking about the kids.
我在想孩子们
- 272
They sure grew up quickly, didn't they?
转眼间他们已经这么大了
- 273
They sure did.
是啊
- 274
I told them when they were babies
他们还小的时候
- 275
that they weren't allowed to get any bigger
我就告诉他们别再长大了
- 276
because they were so adorable.
因为他们是那么可爱
- 277
And we were so happy.
那段时光多么幸福
- 278
Yeah, well...
是啊
- 279
They sure didn't turn out like we expected them to.
他们没能像我们期望的一样
- 280
No. They didn't.
真是可惜