- 121
administer sponge baths themselves.
用海绵给患者擦身体
- 122
I think I'll pass.
我还是算了吧
- 123
Martha.
玛莎
- 124
Where's your purse?
你的钱包在哪
- 125
Over there. Why?
在那边 干吗
- 126
What are you doing?
你干吗呢
- 127
I am taking back the $40 you stole out of my purse.
拿回你从我这顺走的40块钱
- 128
Edie!
伊迪
- 129
We both know you did it. Now hand it over!
我们都知道是你干的 交出来
- 130
I have taken nothing from your purse.
我没拿过你的钱
- 131
If you're missing money, I'd ask one
如果你丢了钱 我倒觉得
- 132
of those strange men you parade through here at all hours.
你接触的那些男人嫌疑更大
- 133
I am not going to apologize for having a healthy sex life.
我可不会为了自己健康的性生活而道歉
- 134
Healthy? I'm going to have to burn every sheet you've touched.
健康 我还想烧光所有你摸过的床单
- 135
I want my money.
把钱给我
- 136
And I want those non-fat peach yogurts.
那我的脱脂蜜桃酸奶呢
- 137
They didn't just walk out of that fridge by themselves.
它们可不会无缘无故从冰箱里消失
- 138
You can deduct it from the $40
你可以从那40美元里扣
- 139
that you're going to give me now.
然后把剩下的钱还我
- 140
You're my best friend. Why would I steal from you?
你是我最好的朋友 我干吗要偷你的钱