- 221
I'm sorry, Susan. I couldn't hear you. What did you say?
抱歉苏珊我没听见 你刚刚说什么
- 222
Nothing. It's not important.
没关系 小事而已
- 223
It's my tiler guy. Here. See what looks good.
应该是瓦工 你看看哪家好
- 224
Hey, Phil.
菲尔
- 225
No, tomorrow morning I'm making a lumber run.
不行 明天早上我要去买点木材
- 226
That's no good.
我没空
- 227
No, I'm gone tomorrow night, too.
不行 明晚我也不在
- 228
I could let him in.
我可以来看门
- 229
No, it's ok. Thanks.
不麻烦你了 谢谢
- 230
It's fine.
没关系的
- 231
Just give me the key. I'll be around all day.
给我钥匙就好 我整天都在家
- 232
All right. Thanks.
那好吧 多谢
- 233
Phil, I'll give a key to my neighbor.
菲力 我把钥匙留给我的邻居
- 234
She'll be here to let you in.
她会替你开门的
- 235
Like every city, fairview had a neighborhood
正如每个城镇 美景镇也有
- 236
that was less than desirable.
不尽如人意的地方
- 237
It was an accepted fact
大家都认为
- 238
anyone who lingered there after midnight
那些午夜还在外闲逛的
- 239
was usually up to no good.
都不是什么好人
- 240
Rex and Bree Van de Kamp were no exception.
雷克斯和布里·范德坎普也不例外