- 281
Oh, we could have been better parents.
我们本可以成为更好的父母
- 282
We weren't that bad.
我们没那么糟
- 283
We still have so much to teach them.
我们得好好教导他们
- 284
We need to show Andrew the enormity of what he's done.
要告诉安德鲁 他的罪孽有多深重
- 285
I suppose we could punish him.
我们可以惩罚他
- 286
What's the appropriate punishment for
要如何惩罚一个
- 287
a child who drives over a woman?
撞死老妇人的孩子才合适呢
- 288
I don't know.
我也不知道
- 289
No matter how the kids turn out, I still love them.
无论孩子变成什么样 我依旧爱他们
- 290
Course you do.
我知道你会的
- 291
But I'll never forgive them for growing up so quickly.
但我不会原谅他们这么快就长大了
- 292
Hey, look.
你看
- 293
And I opened the cabinet and there was all this money in it.
我打开橱柜一看 里面全是钱
- 294
I mean there was wads of it.
是那种一叠一叠的钞票
- 295
That's why you're freaking out?
就因为这个吗
- 296
A few stacks of cash? Come on.
不过是堆钱而已 别胡思乱想
- 297
Realistically, I've known this guy a few weeks.
说真的 我认识他才几周
- 298
He could be a hit man for the mob.
他可能是什么帮派的杀手
- 299
If you really think that why are you going on a trip with him?
那你干吗还要跟他出去呢
- 300
I never get out of the house.
我窝在家里太久了