- 461
And I feel bad that now I'm gonna have to ride my bike to school.
我最难过的是现在得骑车上学了
- 462
Andrew, you almost killed another human being.
安德鲁 你差点杀了个人
- 463
She's an old lady, ok? She's lived her life.
她都那么老了 已经活得够久了
- 464
I have my whole life ahead of me
我还有大好的前程
- 465
and now it might be screwed up.
现在却要被这种事搞砸
- 466
That's what you should be worried about.
这才是你应该担心的
- 467
What I'm worried about is that
我现在担心的是
- 468
Andrew you don't seem to have a soul.
你似乎没有人性
- 469
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call the police.
给我个不该去报警的充足理由
- 470
Because I'm your son. That would make you the monster.
我是你儿子 冷血动物才会叫警察
- 471
Hey, buddy.
嗨 伙计
- 472
Susan, is that you?
苏珊 是你吗
- 473
Mike? I'm upstairs. Sort of.
麦克 我在楼上 算是吧
- 474
Hang on. I'll be right up.
坚持住 我这就上去
- 475
What happened?
怎么回事
- 476
Well, you see. This bird flew in your bathroom window
这只鸟不小心飞进你的厕所里
- 477
and I tried to save it but uh... it died.
我想救它来着 可惜晚了
- 478
I don't think that's what happened.
我不太相信
- 479
I don't think so either.
我也不信
- 480
Help me get out of here please.
把我拉上去