- 301
Mom. If you really need something to freak out about,
如果你真的要胡思乱想
- 302
just remember that you're spending the night with Mike.
怎么还敢和麦克在外过夜
- 303
No man has seen you naked in years.
你都多少年没被男人看过裸体了
- 304
Except your doctor.
除了医生
- 305
And he retired.
而且他已经退休了
- 306
I try not to take that personally.
所以我不想独善终生
- 307
You look old in that.
这样很老气
- 308
Maybe I am being silly.
我真傻
- 309
But going to a hotel with a man is a big deal to me.
但和男人外出过夜对我来说非同小可
- 310
What if Mike is hiding something?
如果麦克对我有所隐瞒怎么办
- 311
Like what?
比如呢
- 312
I don't know.
说不上来
- 313
That's dad. I gotta go.
爸爸来了 我走了
- 314
Now, listen to me. No more freaking out.
听好啦 别想那么多
- 315
I need this weekend to go well.
我希望你能过个愉快的周末
- 316
Why do you care so much?
你怎么跟个小大人似的
- 317
Because I'm gonna have a husband some day.
因为 等我将来结婚以后
- 318
I really don't want you living with us.
我可不希望你跟我们一起住
- 319
Are the Lady Fingers ok?
手指饼干好吃吗
- 320
They're terrific.
美味极了