- 321
We just appreciate you all stopping by.
非常感激你们能过来
- 322
We just wanted you to know how much we care.
这没什么 我们只是很担心你们
- 323
So have the police come up with any leads?
警察现在有线索了吗
- 324
Not really. They'll be able to determine
还没 他们要先查出
- 325
the make and model of the car,
车的材料和型号
- 326
but without any eyewitnesses, no one seems very optimistic.
可没有目击证人 情况不是很乐观
- 327
More importantly is there any good news about Juanita?
更重要的是 胡安妮塔有所好转吗
- 328
No change.
没有
- 329
All we can do is wait and hope for the best.
我们只能等待并祈祷她会好起来
- 330
We put her on our prayer list at church.
我们去教堂也会为她祈祷
- 331
That's very sweet, Danielle. Thank you.
真是太贴心了 谢谢你
- 332
It must really help during times like these, having kids.
在这种情况下 有个孩子会好很多
- 333
Yeah. They're a blessing.
是啊 他们是上帝赐予我们的礼物
- 334
Children make everything worthwhile.
孩子能让一切变得有价值
- 335
You guys are the future. Legacy.
你们是希望 是财富
- 336
Thanks.
谢谢
- 337
After we're all dead,
等我们都死了
- 338
you'll be the only ones left to carry on.
你们就是生命的延续
- 339
Gabrielle and I are about to start a family.
加布丽尔和我打算建个真正的家庭
- 340
Oh! Hey, that's great!
真的吗 太好了