- 341
When did you decide this?
你们什么时候决定的
- 342
It's a fairly recent development.
我也是刚刚得知
- 343
I see.
我知道了
- 344
We'll talk about this later.
我们回头再说这个
- 345
Face it. We're shallow people.
面对现实吧 我们太肤浅了
- 346
Can our lives have any meaning if all we do is buy stuff?
只知道买东西的人生有什么意义
- 347
That depends on what we buy.
那得看我们买什么
- 348
I want a child.
我想有个孩子
- 349
In case you've forgotten,
你是不是忘了
- 350
before we fot married we made a deal. No kids.
我们的婚前协议 不要孩子
- 351
Deals were meant to be renegotiated.
既然是协议就有商量的余地
- 352
We're not negotiating my uterus.
我的子宫可没得商量
- 353
We should probably be going.
我们该走了
- 354
Thank you so much.
谢谢你们的招待
- 355
That was weird.
奇怪的气氛
- 356
I feel awful for Carlos.
真替卡洛斯感到悲哀
- 357
That talk about children is obviously coming from his grief.
一提起孩子就戳中了他的软肋
- 358
Whatever. I'm off the hook.
管它呢 我算是解脱了
- 359
A weary Lynette drank her potent tea
疲惫不堪的勒奈特喝下她的灵药
- 360
in hopes of finally finding the sleep that had eluded her.
希望寻回她迷失已久的睡眠
- 361
Unfortunately for Lynette,
可怜的勒奈特