- 401
While Susan remained hopelessly stuck,
当苏珊正被卡得苦不堪言时
- 402
Gabrielle was moving to confront the issue
加布丽尔则被小情人
- 403
of her young lover's restless conscience.
无休止的道德谴责逼得喘不过气
- 404
Nobody's home.
家里没人
- 405
I know. I've been watching. I came to talk to you.
我知道 就是趁着没人我才来找你的
- 406
Although she would need to be discreet.
尽管她得小心翼翼的
- 407
Keep working.
别停下
- 408
What were you thinking showing up at the hospital?
你是怎么想的 竟然去了医院
- 409
I had to see if she was ok.
我要看看她是不是没事
- 410
You need to keep a low profile right now.
现在你需要的是尽量保持低调
- 411
Look, you and I are finished.
我们俩结束了
- 412
From now on, I'm sticking with Danielle.
从今往后 我要对丹妮尔专一
- 413
Why would you say that?
你怎么能这么说
- 414
I hate myself for what we did.
我们的所作所为让我厌恶自己
- 415
Ok, I can't sleep at night. We've got to make a clean break.
我还因此失眠 我们得彻底分手
- 416
We weren't driving the car.
那辆车不是我们开的
- 417
We didn't chase Juanita into the street.
胡安妮塔也不是我们撞的
- 418
She wouldn't have been there if we weren't having an affair.
要不是我们偷情 她也不会出现在那
- 419
Oh, for god sake. Between you and Carlos!
看在上帝的份上 在你和卡洛斯之间
- 420
Listen to me carefully. You didn't do anything wrong.
仔细听好 你什么也没做错