- 501
What do you mean?
什么意思
- 502
After my house burned down,
我家烧了以后
- 503
I was staying with this neighbour Martha Huber.
我在邻居玛莎·胡博家住了一阵
- 504
That is until the old troll threw me out.
直到那老家伙把我赶出来
- 505
Anyway. I'd steal her stuff, she'd steal mine
当然 我们俩经常偷来顺去的
- 506
It's the circle of life.
这才是自然规律
- 507
So this paper is hers?
这么说这是她的信纸
- 508
Oh, god, Yes.
当然啦
- 509
No, Tom, you can't do this to me.
不 汤姆 你不能这么对我
- 510
Because I need you home!
家里太需要你了
- 511
Boys, stop it! I am on the phone!
小子们 停下 我在打电话
- 512
Well. Yeah, I realize it's not your fault
是的 我知道会议推迟
- 513
that the meeting got postponed
不是你的错
- 514
But you promised you'd be back tonight.
可是你说好今晚会回家的
- 515
Mom!
妈妈
- 516
I gotta go.
我得挂了
- 517
The kids are... Yeah.
孩子们正
- 518
I know you're sorry.
我知道你很抱歉
- 519
Just will you try and get back as soon as you can?
尽量早点回家好吗
- 520
Ok. Bye.
好的 拜