- 581
There's something I've always wondered about.
我有件事想向你请教
- 582
That whole thing about priests not being allowed
关于神父不得向外界透露
- 583
to repeat what they hear in confessions.
他们在忏悔中所听到的事
- 584
Is that a hard rule or just a general guideline?
这是硬性规定还是只靠自觉的
- 585
Rest assured, everyone's secrets are safe.
你可以放心 所有人的秘密都是安全的
- 586
That's good to hear.
那很好啊
- 587
I'll keep yours too if you want to talk.
如果你想倾诉 我也会帮你保守秘密的
- 588
Me? No, no. Confession's not really my thing.
我吗 不用了 我不喜欢忏悔
- 589
That's a shame.
那太可惜了
- 590
Ok, you can stop condemning me with your eyes.
别这样看着我了好吗
- 591
Right now.
别看了
- 592
I know you know about the affair.
我知道你听说了我的婚外情
- 593
But you know nothing about my life.
可你对我的生活一无所知
- 594
Look, it's not even an issue any more.
而且 一切都已经过去了
- 595
John and I are finished.
我和约翰分手了
- 596
Gabrielle, the church is pretty clear on this.
加布丽尔 教堂对此有明文规定
- 597
If you commit a mortal sin and you die without repenting,
如果你犯了不可饶恕罪并且至死不悔
- 598
You go to hell.
你会下地狱的
- 599
Well, aren't you just a ball of fun?
你可真风趣啊
- 600
So if I confess, it'll clean the slate, right?
那要是我忏悔 是不是就一笔勾销了